Join the Team - Graphic Designer
ABOUT THE BRAND
SEABASS IS A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED FASHION BRAND CREATING SUSTAINABLE UV-PROTECTIVE SWIM & RESORT WEAR, FOUNDED IN 2019 BY KAYLEIGH AND BARRY VAN RUIVEN.
We are setting new standards by providing functional fashion. We create swim and resort wear that protects your skin against UV, dries quickly, feels comfortable, and looks elegant all-in-one. By using high quality materials made of recycled ocean waste we contribute to ocean cleanups so our next generation can enjoy clean beaches and oceans.
Seabass is a luxury brand for the entire family. We cultivate the timeless elegance and classic charm of the best resorts where sunshine meets style. From the elegant Amalfi Coast, to the timeless Cote d’Azur and classic South Beach Miami.
The Graphic Designer will perform graphic design, assist in product design, is part of the Studio team, and collaborates with the marketing team to execute our MarCom content calendar.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Being part of the creative Studio team, and collaborating with the marketing team to execute our content calendar;
- Create visually captivating photo, video, and graphic content that aligns with our stylish brand identity and resonates with our target audience;
- Graphic design for online purposes: such as creating content for online advertising, social media, email, newsletters, website, and landing pages;
- Graphic design for print purposes: such as creating corporate & marketing materials, lookbooks, and packaging designs;
- Edit and retouch images and create videos to enhance visual appeal and maintain consistent branding;
- Conduct photo and video shoots, including product and lifestyle imagery;
- Utilise hand drawing and sketching skills to create original illustrations and designs that reflect our brand aesthetic and enhance visual storytelling;
- Utilise hand drawing and sketching skills for the design of pop up stores;
- Elevate sketches into mockups;
- Create product materials for new collections such as: tech sheets, product sketches, and pattern illustrations - a benefit (not required)..
- Have excellent knowledge of the creative design and drawing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop / Illustrator / Indesign / Procreate) and motion graphic/video editing software (i.e. After Effects / Premiere / Media Encoder);
- Have a keen eye for detail and a strong aesthetic sense;
- Are into fashion, lifestyle, and travel, and have a good sense for luxury and premium brands;
- Committed to quality in every piece you create;
- Flexible, and able to work under pressure to deliver on tight time deadlines;
- Highly organised, able to efficiently manage time and juggle multiple projects;
- Passionate, work with enthusiasm, great energy and motivation;
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in graphic design that’s relevant to our brand and this job;
- Are fluent in the English language;
- Are able to work both fast and punctual;
- Can manage multiple projects and deadlines efficiently;
- Have photography and videography skills;
- Have a proactive and curious mindset, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skills;
- Have a flexible, positive, and active attitude;
- Passionate, work with enthusiasm, commitment, great energy and motivation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work with a purpose-driven fashion brand where you can have an impact;
- Working in an exciting scale-up retail environment with a global mindset;
- Competitive compensation;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Shares option scheme;
- Ongoing professional development and learning opportunities;
- A family-oriented culture that fosters work-life balance and a sense of belonging.
SEABASS HQ in Barcelona (Castelldefels), SPAIN.
JOIN TEAM SEABASS
If you recognize yourself as the right person for this brand and the job, and can't wait to get started, apply now and don't miss the opportunity to join us.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your portfolio.