Join the Team - Copywriter
ABOUT THE BRAND
SEABASS IS A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED FASHION BRAND CREATING SUSTAINABLE UV-PROTECTIVE SWIM & RESORT WEAR, FOUNDED IN 2019 BY KAYLEIGH FERRANI AND BARRY VAN RUIVEN.
We are setting new standards by providing functional fashion. We create swim and resort wear that protects your skin against UV, dries quickly, feels comfortable, and looks elegant all-in-one. By using high quality materials made of recycled ocean waste we contribute to ocean cleanups so our next generation can enjoy clean beaches and oceans.
Seabass is a luxury brand for the entire family. We cultivate the timeless elegance and classic charm of the best resorts where sunshine meets style. From the elegant Amalfi Coast, to the timeless Cote d’Azur and classic South Beach Miami.
The Copywriter writes conform to the Seabass brand tone of voice. The ideal candidate is able to create inspiring, engaging copy that expresses the essence of the sophisticated fun and effortless elegance of the Seabass brand. The Copywriter is part of the Studio team, and collaborates with the marketing team to execute our content calendar.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Being part of the creative Studio team, and collaborating with the marketing team to execute our content calendar;
- Writing copy for the website, landing pages, press releases, advertisements, promotional materials, brochures, corporate, marketing, and promotional materials.
- Writing content for email campaigns and newsletters, social media, blog posts, SEO, and magazine features;
- Write with focus on brand awareness;
- Write with focus on increasing conversions and sales;
- Goal driven actionable writing which persuades the reader to take action;
- Focus on storytelling and engaging narratives;
- Drive organic traffic and build brand authority.
- Excellent in the English language with an impeccable understanding of English grammar and an eye for detail;
- Relevant work experience in a copywriting, journalism, or communication role - ideally in fashion, lifestyle, travel, or luxury;
- Highly organised, able to efficiently manage time and juggle multiple projects;
- Understands the differences in tones of voice per channel, and able to switch effortlessly between them;
- Flexible, and able to work under pressure to deliver on tight time deadlines;
- Committed to quality in every piece of copy you write;
- Passionate, work with enthusiasm, great energy and motivation;
- Into fashion, travel, lifestyle, and have a good sense for luxury;
- Fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish and/or Dutch is a strong benefit (not required).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work with a purpose-driven fashion brand where you can have an impact;
- Working in an exciting scale-up retail environment with a global mindset;
- Competitive compensation;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Shares option scheme;
- Ongoing professional development and learning opportunities;
- A family-oriented culture that fosters work-life balance and a sense of belonging.
SEABASS HQ in Barcelona (Castelldefels), SPAIN.
JOIN TEAM SEABASS
If you recognize yourself as the right person for this brand and the job, and can't wait to get started, apply now and don't miss the opportunity to join us.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your portfolio.