Join the team
As an Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for our online sales in all countries, across all our online sales channels. Join our team at the headquarters in Barcelona (Spain) or Rotterdam (Netherlands).
Tasks and activities
- You own our online sales channels. You are responsible for the sales we do online.
- You manage our webshops and 3rd party online sales channels.
- You know how to present our content in the best possible way on our webshop & other channels and are a specialist in optimizing conversions.
- You create leads through data-driven inbound marketing.
- You drive continuous improvements in the way our products are presented online and how to promote them.
- You drive the growth of our online sales department, not only towards our customers but also internally. You know how to involve management in the processes of the department and the important role that the department plays within the organization.
- You analyze sales results and customer feedback and drive sales through online marketing.
- Optimizing Shopify and conducting many tests to make our webshops run even better.
- Analyzing and improving the Customer Journey in the B2C area.
- Minimum 5+ years proven track-record in e-commerce.
- A commercial and proactive attitude
- You know your way around the tech involved in e-commerce while always thinking commercially.
- Knowledge of Shopify webshops.
- You are analytically strong.
- Result-oriented and proactive
- You speak and write fluently in English
- You can work in a team as well as independently achieve your goals.
- You know which channel to use for what, and you contribute to the success of the campaigns we deploy.
- Ability to advise and excite teams and management for your strategy.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an exciting scale-up retail environment with a global mindset
- Attractive salary depending on experience & performance.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme
- An attractive employee share option scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Plenty of career opportunities and growth opportunities
Founded in 2019 by Barry van Ruiven, Seabass is an international fashion brand, creating UV-protective swimwear. In addition to a high-quality and stylish collection, Seabass also takes care of protecting the skin against UV and a sustainable and fair trade production of clothing, currently operating in Europe. Our strategy is focused on becoming a global e-commerce player with a selective retail network. Joining Seabass means joining a fast growing company - and above all else, working at Seabass means being part of a family.
Are you ready to take the Seabass brand to the next level as our E-Commerce Manager? Please contact via email@example.com.