Join the team
HEAD OF MARKETING
Tasks and activities
- You drive, lead, and own all our marketing efforts. You steer the (small) team accordingly.
- Effectively executing the (online) marketing process by owning audience insights, developing the value prop, defining the narrative, and delivering campaigns.
- Providing insight into customers to the teams and management and support their needs, with support from research and data.
- Identifying client behavior by deeply understanding our customers and how they engage with our brand and products, to create data-driven, actionable insights for the e-commerce and design team.
- Together with the team drive impactful new market launch strategies.
- Owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, and positioning.
- Setting and achieving ambitious targets to drive sales, conversion, awareness, and engagement for the company’s products and brand.
- Control of the budget and the relevant KPIs for the area.
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical approach to campaigns. Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact.
- Minimum 7+ years proven track-record in (online) marketing management.
- A deep understanding of e-commerce businesses and ideally fashion.
- A commercial and proactive attitude.
- Knowledge of all relevant tools and tech, able to advise the company on this.
- You are analytically strong.
- Result-oriented and proactive
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- You can work in a team as well as independently achieve your goals.
- Ability to advise and excite teams and management for your strategy.
What do we offer you?
- Working in an exciting scale-up retail environment with a global mindset
- Attractive salary depending on experience & performance.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme
- An attractive employee share option scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Plenty of career opportunities and growth opportunities
Founded in 2019 by Barry van Ruiven, Seabass is an international fashion brand, creating UV-protective swimwear. In addition to a high-quality and stylish collection, Seabass also takes care of protecting the skin against UV and a sustainable and fair trade production of clothing, currently operating in Europe. Our strategy is focused on becoming a global e-commerce player with a selective retail network. Joining Seabass means joining a fast growing company - and above all else, working at Seabass means being part of a family.
Are you ready to take the Seabass brand to the next level as our Head of Marketing? Please contact via email@example.com.